Sunday, April 8, 2007

Tattoos

Alright..so i have this boyfriend..and he's quite amazing. We are extremely serious and are crazy about each other. We will be getting married once he moves here and we can be with each other full time. So last time i was visiting him i wrote on his stomach my name in Japanese. He liked it there and he kept asking me to re-write it. A couple days later he told me he wants it tattooed. This obviously freeked me out bc even if we were married now i would still think its a bad idea cuz it is heard of of ppl. getting divorced after like 40 years of marriage....basically my whole complaint is nothing in life is certain and tattoos are permanent. I tried telling him numerous times that its not a good idea but he has his mind made up and wants it more than anything. So yea i dont know what to do about that. . .

No comments: